Thursday, March 11, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #17

As the girls and I were at Bible Study Fellowship this week, the girls' leader mentioned to them that she does not write in her Bible. My girls responded, "Oh, Mom, always writes in her Bible. She has notes in there from all of her years in BSF, when God gives her His answers to her prayers, underlines her favorite scriptures, etc." The BSF leader responded "Wow, what a treasure that will be someday." I personally LOVE writing in my Bible for my own reasons, and as I get older and can't remember things, it's good I have it written in my Bible. LOL! But whatever the reason, let's look at how you will journal today's question:

**Do you write in your Bible? Why or why not, and what do you write?

I pray you enjoy looking at today's entry, and I will see you next week with our next question. And remember, to see a list of all of our journaling questions thus far, see my post here. Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

This is such a great testimony to your girls. How awesome that they know that their mom has witnessed answers to her prayers and are willing to share that with others. I don't know what your faith journaling questions really go to. Do people blog them, or just write? It sounds interesting.

Patter Cross said...

Hey Stephanie! Thank you for your sweet words. The challenge is something I started last year, and it is just a journaling challenge. If you visit this link:

http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/2009/11/faith-journaling-challenge-list.html

You can see there is a Challenge Introduction link. It shares what this particular challenge is about. Feel free to let me know if you have questions. You can start anytime! Have a blessed day!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [11 Mar 01:49pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lavonne said...

hi Patter,
for some reason this challenge didn't get sent. Not sure if anyone else didn't get it or not. I had to do a search of your blog to find it. Just letting you know! :) I always forward it on to my mom.

Patter Cross said...

Lavonne, sorry you didn't get it. It did go out. I get a confirmation so I know when it does and doesn't get out. I am sure cyberspace ate your e-mail that day. Sorry! You can always check the blog on Thursdays if you didn't get your e-mail. It will be there. Another place to check is either this link:
http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/search/label/Journaling%20Challenge

Or this link:
http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/search/label/Journaling%20Challenge%20List

I hope that helps. :) Have a blessed day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails