Monday, May 17, 2010

Some {Memory Box} Butterfly Creations

Happy Monday! I thought today I would share some of my latest creations for Memory Box Co. Memory Box has released a lot of butterfly stamps in their new Enchanted Butterfly release. I have found that Flower Soft is perfect for a butterfly body! You will see on some of these cards how I used the Flower Soft. Click on the name of the card to go to the step-by-step instructions, recipe, and close-up photos:

Butterfly Trio 2

Butterfly Trio 1
Inspire
And here are just a few miscellaneous butterfly cards without the Flower Soft:

Butterfly Background
This card uses two of the new butterfly stamps. I used one to create the background, and the second butterfly stamp is the larger butterfly.
For You
And here is similar butterfly stamp used in a different way:
I hope you have enjoyed these. I will be back again with more Memory Box creations once I get a stack to share. :) Have a blessed Monday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh these are GORGEOUS!!

Marie said...

Wow. Speechless.

Sarah said...

What a great line up of Butterfly cards. Buttefly stamps are my personal favorite at the moment, so your post today was just the inspiration I needed!

Kim said...

Beautiful Patter!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Fresh and lovely cards, Patter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails