Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday's {Tip} Journaling in your Own Words!

Have you ever shopped at Elle's Studio before? I have shared it several times on my blog with the most recent being last week when I shared the 2011 calendars she has available. Anyway, she has a great shop and great customer service. Well, somehow I missed the wonderful free class she offered in August called "Journaling in your Own Words."
Well, guess what? She has the entire class available in a pdf file for you to download. It is 33 pages, and looks amazing! You can grab the file here. It is a large file so make sure you give it a bit of time to download. I haven't read the whole thing yet but from what I have seen, I think you are going to love it! So grab the file and enjoy! Happy journaling!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Good info and glad I saw the calendar information, also. I so love your blog and enjoy visiting. Great organizational ideas and much more. I left something on my blog for you. Check it out under my 'Roses From My Love' card. Have a blessed week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails