Thursday, September 30, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #46

Happy Thursday! Are you ready for another journaling prompt? Last week we talked about our favorite story about Jesus. This week, let's share:

**What Old Testament story do you like the most? Why?

Ruth 4:13-15 "So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife. Then he went to her, and the LORD enabled her to conceive, and she gave birth to a son. The women said to Naomi: 'Praise be to the LORD, who this day has not left you without a kinsman-redeemer. May he become famous throughout Israel! He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age. For your daughter-in-law, who loves you and who is better to you than seven sons, has given him birth.'"

To see all of the journaling questions thus far, please see my post here. Feel free to join in anytime. Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbie's World said...

Hi Patter, you asked what my favorite Bible story is and why. I love Esther. It reminds me I don't have to do what God has placed me here for, but if I don't, I loose the blessing and someone else gets it. It also reminds me of His faithfulness and how he doesn't "assign" a job for me and leave me to figure out how to do it. He's got everything worked out and the support team already in place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails