Friday, June 17, 2011

Organizational {Friday} Prima's Large Foam Stamps

**Note: For those of you looking to see who won the Memory Box prize pack from my CLASSroom post at Ellen Hutson's, please scroll to the post below this one or click here! :)

Have you seen the new large foam stamps by Prima? If not, look here to see a few. And when I say large, here are the measurements I am talking about:

*Dress Form, 4.25" x 11"
*Heart, 5.5" x 6.25"
*Large Flower Stem 2, 7.5" x 10.5"

I have several of these now, and I love using them but storing them has been an issue thus far. I still do not have a perfect solution but I do believe I love my temporary solution. I have decided since they are so pretty and mounted on nice clear acrylic, I am hanging them on my Scrap 'n Cube drawers. They look wonderful. When I sit at my desk I not only see my paper rack and Copics with the pretty colors but I also see these fun stamps! I really love them hanging from the drawers!



Don't they dress up the room? I love it! I am hoping they won't collect dust but the good thing is that they are easy to wash in the sink.

So, if you have unusual items you need to store--think out of the box--maybe they would work great as a room decoration too! And remember, to see all of my previous Organizational Tips, please see the link list here. Also, be sure to join me next Friday when I share two new furniture pieces--one created with a shelving unit from Hobby Lobby and adding adorable baskets from Target. The second is a new Scrap 'n Cube unit that is amazing. Can't wait to share! Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails