Friday, June 17, 2011

The CLASSroom {Winner}!!


Happy Friday everyone! First, thank you for all of the sweet comments on my Memory Box layout in the CLASSroom at Ellen Hutson's. Second, welcome to all of my new subscribers. I am SO glad to have you joining me!  And third, I bet you are ready to hear which lucky person was the winner of the Memory Box goodies shown in the graphic above. Well, without further "chit chat," here is our randomly drawn number:

And here is the comment from that winning number:


"Leslie said . . .
Loved your layout in the classroom - I would love to win the giveaway. I have had my eye on the flower stamps for a couple of months now!"

Huge congrats to you Leslie! I know you will love all of these amazing products!  Please contact Ellen at customerservice@ellenhutson.com so that they can get your prize pack off to you!  Again, thanks to all of you, and be watching because I have been steady at over 1,500 subscribers for a couple of months now so I think it's almost time for a RAK or two! Have a blessed weekend ahead!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails