Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mystery Box {Winners}

Good morning everyone! Sorry for the delayed post. It is a little wild around here. I wanted to post our 3 winners of the "mystery boxes" but before I do that I must tell you how touched I was by your prayers, prayer requests, and comments from my original post. If you haven't read all of the comments, I encourage you to do that. Click here to see the 85 comments. It has been a privelege to lift you each up in prayer as I walk in the mornings along the water. Thank you for allowing me to pray for you, for praying for each other, and for praying for my precious mother!  Now onto our winners. Random.org drew the 3 numbers. Those winning numbers belong to:

mombear55 said... My favorite hymn comes to mind today and often. "It Is Well". In the aftermath of the tragedy in Colorado, the lives lost and families torn apart,we have to hold onto the fact that God is still in control and all is well with the Christians of this nation. We don't understand and don't need to. Some day God will reveal the answers to all the whys. But for now, hold fast to the fact that It Is Well. Praying for you mother and all those other request listed here. God is good - all the time!
JULY 21, 2012 10:24 PM

Joan said... I love your color choices- don't know that it is one I would have thought of, but the colors are beautiful together-must remember to be a little adventuresome... I so enjoy your blog and your inspiration, and as I am a lover of church hymns, and do have a source book, I think your hymn histories are special! 
JULY 21, 2012 6:12 PM

Cindy in Wisconsin said... I want you to know that I've missed your posts and am glad that you're able to find time again. I think your new craft space will be quite pretty when you get it all done. Looking forward to seeing pics when it reaches that point! Was impressed at Sabbath fellowship yesterday to examine my words and the promises I make, whether I am keeping those promises or not. I was reminded specifically of the times I promise to pray for someone, then go my way and forget. So my assignment is to DO IT then & there if at all possible, but for sure to keep my word. Sending cards with my prayers written out for the recipient is going to one way I follow through. 
JULY 22, 2012 5:06 PM 

If each of you would please e-mail me so that I can get your boxes off to you! And hey, if you have a special need for something, let me know. I might be able to find it for your box. Certainly can't promise though. :)

Enjoy your week ahead, and I hope to be posting more soon. My energy level is dwindling and the messes aren't getting any smaller. One day I may be moved in. LOL! Blessings,
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless You, PATTER!!!! You are only able to do today's tasks (there's the rub; "which exactly are today's for me?") and no one else's but yours. I pray that God will give you and your family the grace you need moment by moment. Using some of your ideas for birthday cards and Bible verse brag books, I am thankful for your expertise & creativity. (And those of us who sometimes feel disorganized may actually be heartened that you had to put your craft space together gradually and not amazingly instantly have it spring together like some sort of miracle.) I applaud that you are getting your family's living areas arranged and putting their needs before some of your own. Do the animals like the new place? Was it tough getting them there?

May our matchless Lord supply you with ideas and energy for today's tasks. I'm hoping to attempt the bookmarks in a few days or weeks; thanks for posting the tutorials.

Grace & peace, Jennifer in Ohio

Joan said...

I am excited to be one of the prize package winners, but am having trouble getting my reply e-mail to deliver. I'll try again and hopefully with more success, as I am excited to win!
If no luck, I'll "snail mail" my address. Joan

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!!
Moving DOES TAKE TIME to get settled in! I wouldn't get too stressed out over it! I KNOW you REALLY want to be settled in & having things in their proper places helps! One day at a time! :) God Bless!

Joan said...

This is "winner Joan" again-just realized that in order to use snail mail one needs 2 addresses so that won't work. I've tried e-mailing with every link I can think of and have gotten 6 delivery failure notifications. If they are going through, I apologize. Can you e-mail me with a possible solution--am I the only one having difficulty? I am thrilled to be a winner but now disappointed that I can't get my address through to you. Thanks so much for your ideas and inspiration. God bless you.

Patter Cross said...

Joan, I am SO sorry! I bet you are sending the e-mail to my old address. Try the link I just added to the post in the second to last paragraph. I don't have your e-mail address to e-mail you. :) Thanks!

Traci S. said...

Hi Patter,

I just want to let you know that the He IS Able Blog's Prayer Team would be happy to come aside you and pray for your readers...if you have permission to share their requests. We do that all the time, people either email me or leave a request in the comment section. Please let me know if we can help lift some requests up, or help to carry anyone's burdens....after all, that's what we are here for, right?

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails