If you saw the layout of my husband the other day, you may have wondered what the stuff was at the bottom of his photo with the holes in it. (Note: to see the whole layout, please click here.)
Well, that fun stuff is called Joint Tape, and you can get it at any hardware store. I picked a roll up from Lowe's. Here is what my roll looks like:
The tape tears very easily, and you can use it in so many different way. Let's look at a few ideas:
- Use it as I did "as is" on a layout.
- Paint it and use on a creation.
- Spritz it with mist and use.
- Tear off a piece and use it as a mask.
- Use a piece (painted or plain) and add gems or pearls to the holes.