Thursday, May 30, 2013

A {Photo} from Sunday

Sunday just before we left for church, my daughter was trying to round up the three dogs. Sometimes carrying is the best route:
Pin It

I had fun scrapping this cute photo this morning on this 8 1/2 x 11 page. I used the beautiful papers from Maja Designs and painted them a bit to even add more fun and texture. The chipboard I used is the Blue Fern Studios Damask Flourish. I actually cut it into three pieces and used around the layout. I inked each piece in peeled paint Distress Ink but it surely turned brown once I added VersaMark, UTEE, and glass beads, I didn't care for the color but I also was not going to throw this gorgeous chipboard out so I went with it!


Papers: Maja Designs 11th of March, Pion Design Seed Packet, Bazzill cs, Prima packaging, dog treat packaging (green, striped circles) 
Blue Fern Studios chipboard: Damask Flourish (inked in Tim Holtz Distress Ink peeled paint, added VersaMark, UTEE, and clear glass beads) 
Stamp Ink: Archival Ink olive and jet black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink walnut stain 
Stamps: SU Clockworks, JustRite 100 Year Dater 
Embellishments: Petaloo Darjeeling Collection and Mini Mix, Dahlias; The Paper Studio Vintage Bottle Cap sticker; misc. lace; Studio Calico wood veneers; sewing machine

And for fun, I used packaging from some dog treats to make the striped circles, and then I also used some Prima packaging to make the brown tags.

I hope you have enjoyed today's layout! Stop back tomorrow when I share some organizational fun. Blessings,

6 comments:

Jonia said...

Love, love, love it! Beautiful colors I think!

Scraps of Elegance said...

So inspirational Patter! I love all the bits and bobs.

jannekevanveen said...

amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Our own current, contemporary style of sculpture
is always not easily recognized. Could wonderful experience when it comes to Locals, and number of visitors.


My web page zespół muzyczny Poznań

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Patter!! Lovely layers and gorgeous colors!

Mirabyll said...

This is wonderful! I got a lot of inspiration to bring out my paper/fabric flowers again! The details are perfect and your style is so romantic and soft. Your daughter is beautiful! Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails