Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday's {Tip} Printing Digi Images

As I was crafting last Thursday, I was reminded of a question I see often"What paper do you use to print out digi images?"

Some of you may or may not use digi images. I use them sometimes for cards and my Project Life pages.

So, what paper do I use to print these images? Well, I don't use my regular cardstock because first it is too heavy. Second, I love my cardstock, and I don't want to use it for printing digi images. I use older patterned paper that I don't want anymore. For instance, this card I posted on Friday had a digi image on it (the bird image). 

I printed the image on the back of some old Memory Box Sleep Hollow patterned paper. Who will ever know that there is Halloween paper on this card? LOL! Anyway, I know I will not use that paper again, and the back of the paper is whiteperfect for printing my digi images! I have plenty of stacks of older patterned paper that is just perfect to use for this purpose. 

So, check your stash. You might have older paper you can use in the same way. Have fun, and if you want to know where to get some of my digi images to print, check out my "Pinterest Printable" board. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great idea, Patter. This would work great when I print pre-colored or silhouette digis. The paper is of better quality than plain copy paper but would save my cardstock for the ones I color myself. Brilliant!! :)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Thanks for the tip! I always use cardstock to print on but I have a ton of old pattern paper that I can use and not feel like I am wasting it.

krcmasterpiece said...

Excellent idea!! Why didn't I think of it? LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails