Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Heavy Heart and Benefit

Most of you have seen me post about Stampin' Things over the years. I have SO many of Sue's beautiful storage units, and they truly are my favorite storage pieces. They are made to last! Unfortunately, Sue was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer in January 2013. The cancer has now spread through her bones. The family has also had to move losing their home of many, many years. I have spoken to Sue on the phone and her spirits have been high and always trusting in our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The family is holding a benefit in Stillwater, MN, on April 26th. You can read all of the information below. But please don't stop here. Please continue to read this post as there are several other ways to help!  
Pin It

Now I am not sure if any of my blog readers even live in the area. But here are the other ways you can help:

*Attend the benefit if you are in the area. Please give Sue a HUGE hug from me if you are able to go!

*Send a card to Sue at:
Sue Nagel
12427 Square Lake Trail N. 
 Stillwater, MN 55082

*Make a donation to help with their financial hardship to:
Lake Elmo Bank
Sue Nagel Benefit Fund
11465 39th St. N.
Lake Elmo, MN 55042

*Prayers for Sue and her family however God leads you!

*Forward this post to friends, family, anyone that you think may be interested in helping Sue and her family!

*Continue to buy her amazing storage pieces. Sue's husband continues to get them out:
Visit Stampin' Things by clicking here. Here are just a few of the pieces I have:

This piece is actually a combination of 3 piecestwo Elite units and one Topper unit stacked on top of each other. I truly use this daily! It contains all of my stamp ink, reinkers, and Stickles. It has four sides for storage and turns beautifully and smooth!

This piece is great for Project Life cards and other cards, tools, and embellishments. 
Click here to see my post on this particular unit.





This is the Die Cuts and More storage piece. It also has four sides, turns, and has tons of storage for your die cuts, punches, embossing folders, and more!

Now, there are many more products on Sue's website. One of my favorites that I don't have yet is the Marker Mate. It looks awesome if you need storage for your markers of any type (even colored pencils). Be sure to look. Whatever you choose, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you for stopping by and considering helping Sue in any way that you might be able to help! May you be blessed as you lift up another sister in Christ!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails