Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tool for Your {Journaling Bible} and Other Creations!

Today I wanted to share with you a new tool I purchased. It has been around but I never thought that I would be interested in using it. I have a Copic Airbrush so why would I need this and would it work with my Copics? I am here to say "Yes, I need this, and yes, it works with my Copics." I am in love. So what is this tool? It is the Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer.
I experimented a bit with it to see how it would work with my Copics. You need to remove the adjustable marker insert so that a Copic Sketch marker will work. I misted a piece of printer paper with the broad tip of the Sketch marker and the brush tip. You can see the different effects below. I also used a stencil on the tag to see how it would work, and it was great. 

I tried it in my Journaling Bible too as the mist is soft, and it worked beautifully. There was a tiny bit of bleed through from the "splotch" on the bottom right corner but not even enough to photograph for you. I will definitely be using this in my Journaling Bible.
Now a darker color would probably bleed through more. The color I used here was Copic RV55. I hope you have found this helpful. It is on sale at Joann's this week. The link is below. Have a blessed Thursday!


View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails