Friday, July 3, 2015

Art {Journaling} Another Book for My Fauxdori

I altered another journal to put into my Fauxdori. For the background, I used a scanned image of an art journaling page I did last November. You can see that page by clicking here. I trimmed the scanned piece and also cut out some of the flowers to layer on top and underneath the scanned image. I then added pen marks around the flowers along with some gesso circles. Doing that makes the entire piece come together and not look so flat like a scanned image. It's very quick to make this type of journal when using other art you have created. I use the Moleskine Cahier Kraft Journals to make these altered journals.



Here are the other two journals in my Fauxdori. These journals also use my scanned art. To see the posts on these books, click here and here.

I will share my completed Fauxdori in a post soon. I really love it, and I have been using it daily! I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration. Have fun creating, and have a blessed and safe July 4th!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails