Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday's {Tip} Large Date Stamp

Today I wanted to share my new, large date stamp. On one of the message boards I belong to, a thread was started about a new mega date stamp that Studio Calico released. Some of the board members found one similar on amazon. I loved it, and it just arrived yesterday. Here is the new stamp in comparison to the Becky Higgins date stamp:

Isn't it fun? The entire stamp from handle to bottom is 6". The date is 1/2" high and 2 1/2" wide. I really like it. It was $30; however, the dates run through 2026. I will certainly have fun using this on my creations. You can find it on amazon by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, Patter! The older I get (maturity in age, not wisdom),
the more I want to leave a paper trail of dated items: programs, photos, cards, etc.. I am cherishing a family copy of PILGRIM'S PROGRESS given to a Sunday School scholar in December, 1886, that came from my grandmother's old home place---nothing like it!!!

Grace and peace to you and yours---Jennifer in Ohio

Related Posts with Thumbnails