Friday, November 6, 2015

An {Art Journaling} Challenge

The Challenge
Are you ready to paint and have fun? Well, then join me on the 2Peas Refugees forum for an {Art Journaling} Challenge! It begins now and runs through Sunday, November 15, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. For all of the details and to join in, click here.

My Art
To begin my page, I used a background tutorial by Dina Wakley. You can view that tutorial by clicking here. I really liked the tutorial, and it was a new and different way for me to create a background. Here is how my background turned out (on the right):

To clean my brushes, I wiped them onto a piece of book paper. I knew I was going to use that on my final page so the book paper also has the same paint colors on it. I also chose to use a lot of ingredients from the recipe I provide in the challenge.





So what ingredients will you use on your page? I hope you will join in the fun with me. Can't wait to see what you create!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. I notice there are three little birds---hmmmm, did you make them yourself? "The girls or the drawings, Jennifer?"

Yes to both---well, so be it. The paint looks like you had fun, and using the old book for background paper adds a lot.

Thank you for sharing these. Jennifer in Ohio

Related Posts with Thumbnails