Saturday, November 21, 2015

Exciting News!

Wow, I have been up since 3:30 a.m. not feeling very well today. But that turned around when I got news from Canvas Corp. Brands that I was selected as a 2016 Creative Crew Member. I couldn't believe I read my name and even asked my husband to make sure it was me. I am so excited about this new opportunity. You can see all of the news and other crew members in this post here. Thanks for joining me in my excitement, and thanks to CCB for this opportunity!


5 comments:

Kaye said...

Congratulations, Patter. Can't wait to see the fun things you will be doing with their products.

Maureen Hayes said...

Patter,

Congratulation! I hope you feel better soon.

Love,
Maureen

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! You will be a fantastic addition to their team! I hope you're feeling better. Hugs!

cherry said...

Congrats....can't wait to get to know you better on the team!

Susan M said...

Congratulations ! Looking forward to your projects. Hope you are feeling better and hope your daughter is doing well now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails