Friday, December 18, 2015

Need Tags?

Today I wanted to share with you some tags I use all of the time. I had never thought of sharing this before but after showing my mom, I thought that y'all might like to see them too.

About 1 1/2 years ago, I purchased a box of Avery Shipping Tags. They measure 2.75" x 1.375". When I purchased them, I didn't realize just how handy they would be. I use them for everything! If you have ever received a package from me, you have probably gotten one of these cute tags. I always stamp my name on it, write a little something, and attach it with washi tape. It's so easy and quick to use these tags plus they are cute. I even used them on Christmas gift bags using Tim Holtz Scribbly Christmas stamp set. They turned out cute also.



Now, these tags come in a box of 1,000 but as I said, I use them for everything including my layouts and creations. Maybe you live near someone that might like to split the box with you. The stamp shown above is from The Stampin Place. They have a lot of amazing stamps!

Hope you have found this helpful. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Patter. Will look in the office supplies for such tags. These are cute as can be, and I can imagine very versatile. Merry Christmas!!! Jennifer in OH

Kelly Roberts said...

I recently got some white tags and enjoyed playing around with them. They are fun and those stamps would be cute on them too. Merry Christmas to ya too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails