Sunday, December 13, 2015

Glory {Art} Challenge Update & New for 2016

Hello faithful blog followers. I pray you are well and enjoying this busy season. Unfortunately, I will not be able to post today's Glory {Art} Challenge due to more health issues with my daughter and my precious parents arriving from TX yesterday. I will be posting our next study on 12/27/15. I hope you will use this time to reflect on other studies you have completed this year or even catch up on those you have not completed.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I will be continuing our study for 2016. There will be a few differences, and I will post about that shortly. I hope you will join in and encourage your family and friends to join us too. Watch for the details coming soon! Have a blessed Sunday!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails