Friday, February 26, 2016

Art {Journaling} His Will

Today I wanted to share another Art {Journaling} page with a quote from Dr. Henrietta Mears. Before we look at the page, I wanted to share a few fun things that I used. These items are great to have in your stash.
  • The small black lines are actually from the bottom of a flip flop. I painted just a small portion and stamped in on my page in several areas.
  • To create the white dots in the pink circles, I used the end of an old paint brush dipped into white paint.
  • The background was done quickly by using a 3x5 Gelli plate.
  • For the blue writing around the page, I used my absolute favorite Uni Posca paint pens. 
  • And of course the washi tape down the middle of the page to prevent paint from bleeding into the seams and getting on other pages. Click here to see that post.
And here is the page with the quote:



Size: Small Dylusions Journal 
Stamps: Paperbag Studios Natural Elements, Art to the 5th Art Fusion, Tim Holtz Mini Worn Text, Schoolbook Alphabet Uppercase 
Stamp Ink: Hero Hues India ink black 
Paints: Apple Barrel cloudless, Tattered Angels High Impact Paint light blue, Dylusions fresh lime and black marble, Folk Art wicker white, Americana vivid violet, Golden Fluid Acrylic manganese blue hue 
Tools: flip flop, 3x5 Gelli plate, end of a paintbrush 
Embellishments: correction pen, misc. washi, Uni Posca paint pen

Thanks for joining me today. I will have another page to share shortly. I am obsessed with creating pages in this journal lately. :)

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails