Thursday, March 17, 2016

Art {Journaling} Hope Part 1

Last week I mentioned that I have two art journal pages to share with you. Today I wanted to share the first page. I used my Gelli plate for this page. I did not use a whole lot of paint because I wanted a lot of white on the page. And of course, I love adding sewing to my pages so one of the easiest ways is to glue a stitched element. In this case, I used a 7Gypsies mini ephemera receipt. I actually cut the receipt into two pieces, stitched on both pieces, and then added them to my page. I used the larger piece to note the scripture that I reference on this page:

1 Corinthians 13:13 "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."



Size: Small Dylusions Journal 
Stamps: Neat and Tangled Bible Journaling, 7Gypsies Bold Chevron, Ali Edwards Craft 
Stamp Ink: Archival Ink jet black 
Paints: Dylusions fresh lime and black marble; Folk Art wicker white and bright pink; Americana Indian turquoise, bright yellow, and petal pink; Jenni Bowlin chicken feed 
Tools: Rae Missigman stencil M080 and M072, Gelli plate, sewing machine 
Embellishments: 7Gypsies receipts mini ephemera, correction pen, Illustrated Faith washi tape, Uni Posca paint pen

I hope you enjoyed today's page. Have fun creating, and I will share the second page that matches this one in a few days. Blessings,

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails