Saturday, March 19, 2016

Art {Journaling} Hope Part 2

For today's 'hope' page, I used the same color scheme as I used on the page I posted on Thursday. If you missed that page, click here. For today's journaling, I focused on Psalm 39:7 which says:

Psalm 39:7 "But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in You."



Size: Small Dylusions Journal 
Papers: misc. sheet music 
Stamps: Art to the 5th Art Fusion, Neat and Tangled Bible Journaling and Christmas Journaling, Technique Tuesday Favorite Circles, Schoolbook Alphabet upper and lowercase 
Stamp Ink: Hero Hues India ink black 
Paints: Tattered Angels High Impact Paint light blue, Folk Art wicker white and bright pink, Martha Stewart Satin orange soda and peacock feather, Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic lemon 
Tools: Tim Holtz Hearts stencil, waterbrush 
Embellishments: correction pen, masking tape, Uni Posca paint pen

No matter what is going on in your life, put your hope in Him! Thanks for joining me again today, and I hope you are inspired to create an art journal page! Blessings,

Product List (click product tags for more information)
View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails