Monday, April 25, 2016

Art {Journaling} Inspiration Journal Video Flip Through

So, I finished the Inspiration Journal I posted about yesterday. If you missed that post, click here. Today I wanted to share a video of what the journal looks like. I really love how it turned out, and I am sure I will make more. :) A supply list is below, and for the pattern to make your own, click here.
Fabric: Duck fabric from Hobby Lobby, heavy canvas from fabric.com
Embellishments: sari ribbon from etsy, grommets and button kit from Hobby Lobby, elastic saved from gift
Paper: Canson mixed media paper
Inclusions: various saved pieces

Thanks for joining me, and now it's time to paint in this great journal!

2 comments:

LisaDV said...

gorgeous! You'll have lots of fun in this.

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice. I can't wait to see it when you decorate it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails