Wednesday, July 27, 2016

{ICAD} #27 through #31

ICAD #27, Motel
I just got back from a trip so this prompt was perfect. I took the breakfast and appetizer coupons from the hotel we did not use to collage the background. I also used a clock stencil thinking about time and traveling. Then my scripture was based off of that.

(Used: misc. coupons, whitewash, light modeling paste, stencils, acrylics, glazing, scrapbook paper, Stabilo All pencil, waterbrush, splatters, and sewing)


ICAD #28, Cat or Dog
I didn't know what to do with this so I found a quote about dogs I liked:

"Dog spelled backwards is God. They both show unconditional love."

(Used: collage book paper, acyrlics, stencils, Stabilo All pencil, waterbrush, Pigma micron pen, alpha stickers, splatters, and sewing)


ICAD #29, Aqua or Pool
For this, I just grabbed some deli paper that had some pretty blues on it and glued it to my card. It made me think of a pool. I then added some flowers, scripture, and the sewing.

(Used: deli paper, hymn paper, stencils, acrylics, Pigma micron pen, tag, and sewing)


ICAD #30, Pooh (off prompt)
The prompt for today was Trivial Pursuit. I didn't care for that prompt so I changed it to Pooh. I have a bit of an obsession over the Classic Pooh. I thought creating a card with one of his quotes would be fun.

(Used: acrylics, stencils, mist, decorative brayer, Pigma micron pen, splatters, and sewing)


ICAD #31, One Hundred
For today's prompt, I went to my "go to" of searching on a keyword. I searched on a scripture with the word one hundred and found Matthew 18:12 which I love.

(Used: acrylics, stencils, book paper, Pigma micron pen, stickers, bubble wrap, and sewing)


Thanks for checking out my latest cards. I pray the rest of your week is wonderful!

1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Your ICAD's are amazing!!!!!! I love every one of them!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails