Wednesday, February 1, 2017

{ICAD} The Storage Boxes

Several of you have asked how I store my ICADs. I have shared before but I thought it would be nice to share again with updated photos. I use two boxes. They are both vintage wooden boxes made by Weis. You can find them on eBay, Etsy, and in antique stores. Most come with a lid but I have the boxes that do not have lids. I actually prefer them without lids because I want to see all of the pretty colors, tabs, thread, and ribbons.

I love the smaller box because it easily holds one month's worth of cards. That will be especially nice when I have an entire year's worth of cards and can just have a month sitting on my desk to write the daily blessings. And I am hoping the larger box will hold the entire year. Only time will tell if they will all fit. In these photos, I have three months in the large box, and they are not in there tightly at all. 



And remember, the dividers I use are the Smead Card Guide, Plain 1/3-Cut Tab (Blank), 5"W x 3"H, Manila, 100 per Box (55030). They are also available in several other sizes.

Hope this gives you another storage idea. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails