Saturday, January 28, 2017

{ICAD} Jan. 22-28, 2017

Happy Saturday. It's time to share a few more ICADs. I will also share the before and after on a few of them. I hope that will be helpful to you to see how they started out. I will reference them by date. First, let's look at the finished pieces.








Stencil Girl stencils: Illegible, Circle 6, Frazzled Ruffled Feather

Now let's look at how some of these cards started out.

#2 became January 25 above.
#5 became January 28 above.

January 24 and 27 looked like this to begin with. I punched a few cardstock circles with my circle punch. For the January 24th card, I placed the circles on the card and then painted over them (bottom card). I did use a bit of adhesive to hold them down. Then I used the piece of cardstock that I punched the circles from, put it down on another card, and painted the green circles you see on the top card to start the January 27th card. These cards were inspired by a bag on etsy by Julia. You can see her bag by clicking here.

I hope showing you how some of these started out help a bit. Also look for inspiration all over. It was so fun using Julia's bag as inspiration for two of my cards this week! Enjoy, and have a blessed week!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

Jennifer Hovermale said...

I love all of your cards!!! However, I must say that my favorite is January 26th, the one about faith and assurance. Not to mention, I love that quote!!! The purple and green background looks awesome!!! The white dots remind me of stars. I also love January 24th's card!!!! The various colored circles make a perfect background for that quote!! I can see how you got your inspiration. I never thought to check Etsy before for cardmaking inspiration. Great idea!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails