Thursday, January 26, 2017

Personal Printer Bag!

If you remember my post from a week or so ago, I compared the differences between photos printed from personal photo printers. If you missed that post, click here. My newest printer and favorite printer is the Epson Picture Mate PM400. I love to keep my little printer in a bag because I take it downstairs to work on. It's so much easier to carry everything that way. Plus if I want to take it to a crop or something, it's packed and ready to go and the dust also stays away. However, the directions for this printer clearly state that you cannot turn it on its side because the ink could leak. Well, because of its size, any bag I had the printer would have had to be turned onto its side to carry in the bag. Darn! So the search for an appropriate bag began. I found one, and I can say that I am extremely pleased!

The measurements of this little printer are 6.5 x 16.4 x 10.9 inches, and the Thirty-One Perfect Party Set bag works perfect! I am now naming it the "Perfect Photo Printer Set." :) It's actually an expensive bag but you can find used ones for as low as $29 on eBay. And probably any 9x13 dish carrier would work. Let's look at what I can get inside.

Here you see the bag closed. It can expand to hold even more but I do not need to use it 
that way currently.

Inside I can fit the printer, ink, and there is space for a little something else.

Or if I want, I can put extra paper inside. The ink and paper would also work well 
together in that spot.

Or the paper can also fit in the top pocket. Here you can see four packages of 
paper in the top. I could fit more there if I wanted.

Also inside the bag without using the expanded option, I can put extra Project Life pages 
or even pages in progress on top of the printer! Note that I do 8 1/2 x 11 pages. 
The 12x12 pages would not fit in here.

And here you see that it fits perfectly without opening it up to the expanded option. This bag 
would certainly hold a lot more if it were expanded.

I am super pleased with this bag. It is perfect for this printer! Now I can just grab it with my pages in progress inside and take to any location in the house or on vacation or to a crop. Hope this helps some of you that want a bag also for your printer. Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails