Friday, February 2, 2018

Art {Marks} More Pages

Just a quick post to share my two latest Art {Marks} pages. For this first page, I took the scripture from a coupon card from DaySpring. Instead of throwing it in the trash, I recycled the scripture portion of the card. Love this reminder too from 1 Thessalonians 5:11.


This page uses words from a book I am recycling. I also loved the white text on black. It really pops.

So, what do you have that you can reuse on your pages? Look around because I am sure you have some treasures waiting to be used. Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. It is beautiful. Thanks to you, I already open and use the insides of safety envelopes (with all the squiggles inside), and have avidly cut out Bible verses or other elements from church bulletins, magazines, catalogs.
Also, sometimes I'll use only a portion of what was embossed from a folder--just the polka dots or just the Happy Birthday,for example, to vary the look for cards.
I will be interested to see what else your thrifty readers do.
Thanks a lot, Patter---Jennifer in Ohio

Related Posts with Thumbnails