Saturday, January 5, 2019

Two Different {ICADs}

Today I have two very different ICADs for you. The first was created from a piece of book paper that I used to dab off paint, etc. I loved this particular piece and trimmed it to fit the card. I only added a few splatters, art marks (the white circles), and sewing to finish. Super easy but loved the look. Sometimes your messy paper can turn out to be a great piece that you love.

This second card was created trying a new technique in the Color My Life 2018 class I am taking. I mentioned that this class if free until the end of the month. It has been an extremely helpful class. Truly one of the best classes I have taken over the past 10 years along with Roben-Marie's classes. Click here to see info on the class. Also, these cards are great for trying new techniques!

Thanks for stopping by, and I have been so excited getting messages from some of you that you will also be starting your own ICAD cards. How fun! I pray you enjoy it as much as I do! Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer, Allan, & Julia said...

Wonderful cards---on your advice I bought some Liquitex Pro gesso. So far it works way better than liquid paper or correction fluid. Thanks, Patter!
Jennifer in OH

Related Posts with Thumbnails