Friday, January 11, 2019

Another {Repurposed} Card

Two days before Christmas, I posted a repurposed card. I am taking the RSVP cards from my daughter's wedding and turning them into cards to share with people. If you missed that post, click here. Well, here is a similar card that I made for her. This is her favorite verse, and it's one she really has to remind herself as she takes a medical school quiz/exam every single Friday morning! God is good, and He is always with her.


This is such a good reminder that when we are nervous or face something that scares us, that God is with us! He sees all. He knows our fears and what stresses us. Rely on Him. Will you do that today? Blessings,

1 comment:

Jennifer, Allan, & Julia said...

I love it! Thanks for posting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails