Monday, May 20, 2019

My {Tiny} Journal

A couple of months ago, I purchased this cute book for $0.50. It measures 5 1/2" x 3", and I knew I wanted to turn it into a journal. I finally finished it yesterday. Here are a few details about this adorable little book:
  • There are four signatures.
  • There are 8-10 pages per signature.
  • The pages inside include maps, receipts, envelopes, painted papers, book paper, graph paper, etc.
  • The edge of the book is finished with inky fabric. I use flour sack towels from Hobby Lobby. Love them!
  • The closure is done with an eyelet and sari ribbon.










I can't wait to begin playing in this book. Thanks for dropping by. Have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Patter: This is cool! Would love to see what your inside pages look like! I haven't dabbled in any junk journaling for awhile. I was a member of a group for a bit but I still lean towards card-making and variations of scrapbooking. Your book is a good reminder to venture back into doing some junk journaling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails