Monday, June 17, 2019

The {Tiny} Journal First Pages

So, do you remember the tiny journal I shared in May? If not, click here. I began working on the pages last week, and I must say I am in love. I am approaching this journal a bit different. I want:
  • the pages to have scriptures that speak to me that day.
  • the scriptures done in my own handwriting.
  • the pages to be super fast and simple.
  • the pages to inclue fabric and stitching.
  • the pages to not be completely covered.

So, this is a bit different from my other journals, and that's what I love about this little bit of happiness. With those "wants" in mind, here are my first pages.

Psalm 139:1-3



James 4:8




The pages inside this book also include papers that I still want to see. So, keeping that in mind, I also will be leaving a bit of the original page showing because these pages either meant something to me or are just things I like.

I hope you enjoyed these first pages. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to post again sooner than later! Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a sewing machine solely dedicated to sewing on your pages? I love the effects of it.

Patter Cross said...

Yes, "unknown," I have a dedicated machine for my art. It is a Brother, and you can see it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y4BCRWG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I love sewing on my creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails