Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Card and A Tag!

I just thought I would share my latest creations. This is a card I did using Sketch 3 from Triple the Sketch. It was a very quick card to make yet fun. I loved using the shaped paper! If you haven't used circular paper for a card yet, you really should try it!
Then this little tag is for one of my design team members at Triple the Sketch. Her birthday is Thursday so I created this fun tag for her. I sure hope she gets it on Thursday. Happy Birthday Danni! Her work is VERY inspiring! If you haven't seen it, you need to check it out! You can find Danni's blog here.
Well, thanks for stopping by and looking! Have a joyous week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! They are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patter! Love your card and tag! I haven't tried a circular card yet... That is now on my list! :) Love your work. I saw the card on IMCK earlier. Love it! Talk to you soon.
~Chelsea

vannasmom said...

Wow! I love those flowers n the tag , and the card is way cute!!
Love your other atc cards in your blog as well!

Anne House said...

Congrats! Your blog has been chosen as Featured Blog of the Week at A Faith Perspective. Please drop by for a look (www.afaithperspective.blogspot.com), and drop me a note for a cute little blinkie to wear on your blog, if you would like. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can NOT tell you HOW MUCH I looooove this tag Patter, thank you for making my ENTIRE day a memorable one, you are the sweetest, dearest friend EVER!

hugs & love!
danni

(Your sketch card ROCKS!!) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails