Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scripture Challenge {RAK} Update

First, I must tell you that your comments thus far have been amazing! I have been humbled, I have cried, and I have been blessed! Thank you for your touching words thus far everyone! And as a reminder, you have until 11:59 p.m. CST tonight to leave your comment in this post to be entered for the free subscription to Today's Christian Woman magazine! I would love more comments and ideas, and there will be TWO lucky winners. So get your comments in today! Blessings,

1 comment:

Cracker Scraps said...

First of all I am so pleased that you added my blog to your list of blogs you visit! My cyber friend, how the Lord uses everything for His glory! I love the use of ATC cards for scripture reminders and memorization! PS: I wouldn't waste the Sub. if I were to win it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails