Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday's {Tip}

Recently I find paper folding very fun. I love seeing what I can make out of a piece of paper either by piecing or folding. I found this beautiful flower this morning. I can't wait to try it. It is called Tea Bag Folding. I have heard of it before but never knew what it was. You can see the tutorial here. It looks like this site might have many different and fun ideas. I need to look around more! I hope you enjoy it, and just think of the fun paper embellishments you can add to your pages and cards! Wow! I would love to see links to your favorite paper folding sites if you have them. Leave them in the comment section so we can all take a look! Happy folding, and have a joyous Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd pass this site
along for printable paper for these kind of projects:
http://www.clipartandcrafts.com/papercrafts/folding/index.htm

Hope you're still having fun creating :)I know I have bookmarked a few sites for patterns but, can't seem to find them, yet. When I do find them again, I'll get them sent your way :)

Have a wonderful weekend,
Tamrah T.

Anonymous said...

here's the link (again)...noticed it got cut off in the original post.

http://www.clipartandcrafts.com/papercrafts/folding/index.htm

Related Posts with Thumbnails