Thursday, May 20, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #27

First, welcome to all of my new subscribers! I am excited to have you here!!! Now, for this Thursday's faith journaling prompt, I thought it would be fun to journal the following:

**Is it easy for you to memorize scripture?

Psalm 119:11 "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."

Colossians 3:16 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God."

Enjoy your time of journaling!! And remember to see the details of this challenge and all of the journaling prompts posted thus far, please see my post here! Joyfully in Jesus,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails