Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #48

First, let me apologize for missing my post last week. I have several weeks done ahead but forgot to set it from "draft" to "publish." I guess my wild week finally took a toll. Please forgive me!! I hope some of you were able to take the time off and catch up a bit on the 47 previous questions! :) And now moving on to this week's question:

**Looking at the fruit of the spirit in Galatians 5:22-26, what characteristic do you want God to develop further in you at this time?

Galatians 5:22-26 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other."

To see all of the journaling questions thus far, please see my post here. Feel free to join in anytime. Have a blessed Thursday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails