Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Memory Box} New Releases, Classes, Prizes, Etc.

Hello loyal readers and subscribers! Today I wanted to share several things that are going on over at Memory Box Co.! First, there have been several new releases, and one is being released this week! Have you seen all of the amazing and yummy goodies? If not, look at the new releases here:

Winter Wonder (stamps & 8 1/2" x 11" papers released this week!)
Tinsel Collection (stamps & 6"x6" and 12"x12" papers released a few weeks ago)

Here is a card I created using one of the new Winter Wonder stamps:
And here are a couple of cards using the Tinsel releases:
Now with this week's release comes prizes!!! Please see my blog post here for more information!!! I hope y'all will come over and get entered to win!!!

My Memory Box Classes
If you remember my post a few weeks ago inviting you to join me in class, well the class was a hit. We had a GREAT time! If you would like to see lots of photos from class along with photos of the adorable store where I teach, please see my post here!

Also, I will be teaching another Memory Box class at Stamp Salado on November 13th. Here is a sneak peek of one card we will be making using the Tinsel collection:
Each attendee will be making 4 yummy cards. If you are in the area, I hope you will join me! Call the store to register!

So, I hope you will join us on the Memory Box blogs! I would love for one of my subscribers to win!!! Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails