Thursday, December 22, 2011

{Faith Journaling} Challenge #103

Earlier in the week as I thought about favorite Christmas gifts received, I realized that one of my most favorite gifts over the years was not an actual present that I unwrapped. When I was a Children's Leader in BSF, there were identical twins in my 3 year old class. These precious boys gave me one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received--they sat beside their mother and recited all of the scripture they had learned in the year. I cried buckets, and it is a memory I truly cherish. So today,

*What is one of the best Christmas gifts that you have received?

Matthew 2:11 "On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh."

Also, if you would like to see the gift I made for my aunt using all of my {Faith Journaling} questions, please see my Memory Box post here. I pray she likes it! Also, to see all of our previous {Faith Journaling} questions, please look here. I pray that each of you has a joyous and Merry Christmas! Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails