Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another {To Do} Book

Before one of our daughters left for college, she asked me to make her a 'to do' book like I made myself and for our pastor. If you missed those two other books, click here and here. Anyway, here is how my daughter's book turned out.

The card behind the bird is a scan of one of my art journaling pages. I printed it out on Neenah Bright White cardstock and trimmed it for this small book. My daughter actually picked the art journaling page that she wanted on this book along with the pretty blue paint. The book I use is the Moleskine Cahier Squared journal. Our daughter is in her second week of her sophomore year, and she says this book is working great for her. Now if I could just get daughter #2 to use one. LOL!

And here are close-ups of the other two books I have done. Be sure to click the links at the beginning of this post to see each of these books in their entirety.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your Thursday! 

3 comments:

Susan M said...

This is lovely Patter, your daughter must love using it ! The colours are fabulous and love the little bird.

Anonymous said...

Lovely--praying all good things for you and yours.
--Jennifer in OH

Stephanie said...

I really like the colors and design of Erin's book. It looks so cheerful and will help her think of home when she uses it. I always liked it when Kendra would ask me to make her a notebook to use at college. Makes a mom's heart smile. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails