Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Journaling {Bible} Front Page

I have been meaning to finish the front page of my Bible for quite some time. I finally was able to work on it this past Sunday. It was very quick and easy to do by using a few of my favorite products:

*Old book paper
*Dina Wakley Scribbly Flowers stamp set

I chose to use one of my favorite verses on this page:

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
The mixed media card is actually a copy of one of my art journaling pages. Click here to see my blog post about making these cards. I love to use them! I scan all of my art journaling pages because I never know how I might want to reuse them.


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a blessed week!

Product List (click product for more details)

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails