Sunday, May 29, 2016

Art {Journaling} Inspiration Journal iw5.11.16

I finished another Inspiration Wednesday, and I wanted to share it with you today. On this journal spread, Donna Downey used a word on the insert so I chose the word 'hope' from Psalm 31:24 which says:

Psalm 31:24 "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord."

For these pages, I used really, really old MAMBI scrapbook paper and old alpha stickers. I also used a butterfly die that I have not used in a long time. This was a great spread for using really old stash. I actually need to do it more often.



Papers: Canvas Corp. Blue and Ivory Dot Reverse, 7 Dots Studio 9th Wave Elements, MAMBI patterned paper 
Stamps: Provo Craft alpha, Illustrated Faith date stamp 
Stamp Ink: Hero Hues India ink black, Archival potting soil 
Paints: Art Basics Soft Matte Gel Transparent, Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid Satin, Golden Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India ink brown, Art Anthology patience 
Tools: Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly die, brayer, Tim Holtz sanding block and tiny attacher, Ranger blending tool, Pigma Micron 0.3 black pen, sewing machine 
Embellishments: misc. postage stamps, Simply Luxe alpha stickers

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a a gorgeous art journal Patter - I love it and I would love to create one myself one day :) Thanks so much for your inspiration - God Bless You!

LisaDV said...

Gorgeous!

Susan M said...

Lovely ! The paper's are gorgeous and love how the word hope stands out !

Related Posts with Thumbnails