Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Art {Journaling} Inspiration Journal iw4.27.16

The other day I shared iw5.11.16, and today I am sharing iw4.27.16. It may seem like I am working backwards but I am not. I just pick and choose the lesson I feel like working on. I think it depends on my mood. So, for today I am sharing my creation from one of April's Inspiration Wednesday videos. I think this page and the first page of this journal were my favorite to do. The techniques were so fun, and I just loved creating this. This particular page uses several older things like an old Bazzill card (remember those), very old rub-ons, etc. The words I chose to use on this page are: passion, create, and inspire. I chose those because I have a passion for creating and inspiring others. Perfect. I was so glad those words were in that old rub-on set.




Papers: misc. book paper 
Stamps: Illustrated Faith date stamp 
Stamp Ink: Hero Hues India ink black 
Paints: Golden Fluid Acrylic Paynes Gray, Quinacridone Magenta, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold; Liquitex Light Modeling Paste; Apple Barrel white; Ranger Multi Medium Matte 
Tools: Stencil Girl Illegible, Donna Downey Mini Numbers Repeat stencil, Stabilo All pencil, waterbrush, Ranger Mini Mister, The Crafter's Workshop Basic Template circles, palette knife
Embellishments: Kaisercraft Inspiration rub-ons, Bazzill tag

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed it, and pull out some of that old stash to create something fun.

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

LisaDV said...

Gorgeous! Love the illegible stencil dimension.

Kathie said...

Hi Patter, I'm Kathie from New Zealand and I've just found your blog when looking for something totally different and I'm loving looking at your creativity and amazing work. How I came across your blog was Marking Copic Ciao ends with their colour numbers onto the ends of the pens and you said that you used Asela Hopkins file. I've had a look on her blog and of course it's so old that it doesn't appear any more. I was wondering in that amazing craft room of yours if you still had this PDF file on your computer and if you were willing to share it with me. I know that I could type it up myself, but yours looks amazing and thought why should I try to create something that won't be as good as yours then I most probably be disappointed. Here is my email address and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Many thanks in advance
Kathie

Email
kathie@pukekohehomes.co.nz

My blog address is
http://kathiezkardz.blogspot.com/

anna said...

Amazing! Now I want to go watch that I video!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails