Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Art {Journaling} Inspiration Journal iw6.8.16

Today's Inspiration Journal page was super simple and did not use many products at all. It would have been fast too if it wasn't for the drying time. I actually got impatient and removed my stencils before I should have but oh well. And because the pages were so wet, you can see my inclusion (a paper bag) got pretty soggy. But I love lumps and bumps so it is all good. :)

The stamps are from Donna Downey's line at Unity Stamp Co. I love the 'I Am an Artist' set because the words are such a great size. The word 'create' below is from that set and is 4 inches long.  The only paints I used were three colors from my Kuretake watercolor set. And of course, one of those colors had to be pink. :)



Stamps: Unity Donna Downey Art and Possibility and I am an Artist, Illustrated Faith date stamp 
Stamp Ink: Hero Hues India Ink 
Paints: Kuretake watercolors #33, 34, and 51; Liquitex gesso; black gesso in mini mister
Tools: Stencil Girl Flower Party stencil, Tupperware vintage doily, Tim Holtz tiny attacher 
Embellishments: misc. tag

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

Susan M said...

Love those gorgeous colours ! The stencil looks amazing, can tell you had fun creating your pages !

Related Posts with Thumbnails