Sunday, January 15, 2017

Glory {Art} Scripture Challenge 2017 Study Links


This year as we study, I will update this page with a link to each challenge for easy reference! You may want to bookmark this post. Studies will be posted usually by 5 p.m. Eastern time once a month. This will be your one resource page for the entire year's study! I hope this is helpful to you!

Also, if you find you are caught up and would like to look at previous years' studies, I will link them at the end of this post for your study at any time. Blessings,

Glory {Art} Scripture Challenges 2017

Study Information (Click here for complete information on the 2017 study. I would love for you to join us at any time!)

2017 Glory {Art} Scripture Challenge Links:
Challenge 1: The Bible
Challenge 2: Jesus
Challenge 3: Daily
Challenge 4: Perseverance
Challenge 5: Attributes
Challenge 6: Encourage
Challenge 7: Story
Challenge 8: Put on Love
Challenge 9: Overwhelmed
Challenge 10: Relationship
Challenge 11: Broken
Challenge 12: Content

Previous Years' Studies:
2016: Glory {Art} Scripture Challenge
2015: Glory {Art} Scripture Challenge
2014: Scripture Lessons and Lyrics Challenge
2013: Hymn and Scripture Challenge
2012: Hymn and Scripture Challenge
2011: ABC Scripture Challenge
2010: Scripture Challenge
2009: His Holy Name Challenge
2008: Scripture Challenge

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi, I am so excited to have found your blog and these challenges! I have just restarted a scripture journal that I began a long time ago, and I am inspired! Thank you so much, I love what you have done here

:)Andrea

Related Posts with Thumbnails