Friday, June 29, 2018

Glory {Art} Rewind Update & a Wedding!

Hello dear blog readers! I am sorry it has been quiet. My life has been swamped since the end of March, and I knew it was just going to get more crazy. It's all been great stuff but truly more than I am used to--getting daughter moved to be near the medical school she will attend in July. She also just got married in mid-June so wedding fun overtook everything. Then one of my other daughter's purchased her first home. I went down to meet the movers to help her move in and get out of her apartment. So, two moves and a wedding with other fun things thrown in between. I hope you will understand why I did not post this month. Please use this time to catch up on previous studies! Have a blessed weekend, and enjoy a couple of photos.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails