Thursday, July 5, 2018

Scripture Writing

As I look on Pinterest, Instagram, etc., I see lots of people writing scripture. I have never done it but started doing so in June. What prompted me to do this was vacation! Many of you may remember my travel art bag from 2016. If not, look at that post by clicking here. Anyway, I have kept up that travel journal every single year since then, and I LOVE it. It brings me such joy when we are on vacation. This year I did my Bible study and watercoloring outside each morning before 7 a.m. It was so very peaceful and wonderful!



As I was working in my favorite little book, I realized this would be a fun format for scripture writing. When I study each day in my One Year Bible, I love looking up scriptures in different versions. So I am writing the scripture several times from different versions along with a few truths and a keyword.




So fun, quick, and easy to do! I hope this has given you some ideas. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails