Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hymn and Scripture Challenge 2012 Study Links

This year as we study, I will update this page with a link to each challenge hymn for easy reference! You may want to bookmark this link. Studies will be posted usually by 5 p.m. Central time every other Sunday. This will be your one resource page for the entire year's study! I hope this is helpful to you! Blessings,

Hymn and Scripture Challenge 2012 Study Information (Click for complete information on the study. I would love for you to join us at any time!)

2012 Hymn and Scripture Challenge Links:
Challenge 1:  Amazing Grace
Challenge 2:  Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
Challenge 3:  How Great Thou Art
Challenge 4:  Standing on the Promises
Challenge 5:  May the Mind of Christ My Savior
Challenge 6:  Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us
Challenge 7:  The Love of God
Challenge 8:  Christ Arose
Challenge 9:  I Surrender All

Note: No challenges posted during summer of 2012 due to family move.

Challenge 10: When we all Get to Heaven
Challenge 11Great is Thy Faithfulness
Challenge 12Trust and Obey
Challenge 13O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
Challenge 14Take My Life and Let it Be
Challenge 15: Though Troubles Assail Us
Challenge 16Praise to the Lord the Almighty
Challenge 17Sweet Hour of Prayer
Challenge 18O Holy Night

Photobucket

2 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

good day i have my page completed, didn't know i can only post one picture.. if you can remove the cover i'll them repost my amazing grace page.. thanks for another awesome year completed and a new year started.. your awesome....

JoAnn said...

This is my first year joining you in this challenge and I'm excited to see where this goes. Thanks for all you do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails